Rivers, Angela M.D.
Biography:Dr. Rivers' clinical interest is the transition of sickle cell disease patients. Dr. Rivers will see patients in the Sickle Cell Transition Adolescent-Adult Readiness Clinic (STAR) and the general pediatric hematology oncology clinic. Her research interest focuses on the Adeno Associated Virus as a vector for gene therapy in sickle cell disease.
- Board Certification: Interna Medicine and Pediatrics
- Fellowship: University of Florida
- Residency: University of South Florida
- Internship: University of South Florida
- Medical School: Stanford University
- Undergraduate Education: Meharry Medical College
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Sickle Cell Disease
1801 West Taylor Street
Outpatient Care Center - 2 E
Chicago, IL 60612