Wenig, Barry L. M.D., M.P.H., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Wenig treats patients with malignant and benign tumors of the head and neck, with the goal of eradicating cancer while maintaining quality of life issues such as speech and swallowing function. Dr. Wenig is a nationally recognized expert in robotic surgery as well, and serves as part of a multidisciplinary team of surgeons and other clinicians that treats patients at the Head and Neck Cancer Center. Dr. Wenig coordinates care of head and neck cancer patients.
- Board Certification: Otolaryngology
- Fellowship: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Institute
- Residency: Long Island Jewish Hillside Medical Center
- Internship: Long Island Jewish Hillside Medical Center
- Medical School: Sackler School of Medicine Tel Aviv University
- Bachelor of Science: George Washington University, School of Medicine
- Masters in Public Health: University of Illinois
- Otolaryngology - Ear, Nose and Throat
- Head and Neck Cancer
1855 West Taylor Street
Eye and Ear Institute - 3rd Floor
Chicago, IL 60612