Rondelli, Damiano M.D.
Damiano Rondelli graduated at the Medical School of the University of Bologna, Italy, where he also completed his training in Hematology. He started his research on hematopoietic stem cell transplant immunology as Research Associate at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle, WA. He was then Assistant Professor at the University of Bologna where he established his lab research and clinical work in the Allogeneic Bone Marrow Transplant unit. In 2002 he moved to the University of Illinois at Chicago as Director of the Blood and Marrow Transplant Program and in 2013 he was appointed Chief of the Division of Hematology/Oncology. He is the Principal Investigator of clinical studies in stem cell transplantation for hematologic malignancies, such as high risk leukemia, lymphoma or myeloma, or myelofibrosis, and for patients with sickle cell anemia. He authored over 100 articles in peer-reviewed journals, multiple book chapters.
- Board Certification: Italian Board of Hematology
- Fellowship: University of Bologna
- Residency: University of Bologna
- Internship: Institute of Hematology
- Medical School: Universita Di Bologna Facolta Di Medicina
- Hematology and Medical Oncology
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Hematological Malignancies
- Stem Cell Transplantation
1801 West Taylor Street
Outpatient Care Center - Suite 1 E
Chicago, IL 60612