Jefferson, Gina M.D.
With a broad background in ENT, and a specialty in head and neck surgical oncology, microvascular reconstruction, and transoral robotic surgery, Dr. Jefferson will work closely with Dr. Barry Wenig, Professor and Director of the head and neck cancer program at UI Hospital and Health Science System. Her mission is to treat patients with benign and malignant tumors of the head and neck, to eradicate cancer while maintaining quality of life issues such as speech and swallowing function by her reconstructive efforts and minimally invasive procedures.
- Board Certification: Diplomate, Otolaryngology
- Fellowship: University of Miami
- Residency: Loma Linda University
- Internship: Howard University
- Medical School: Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Otolaryngology - Ear, Nose and Throat
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Microvascular Reconstruction
1855 West Taylor Street
Chicago, IL 60612