Khan, Irum M.D.
Dr. Khan received her medical degree from the Aga Khan University in Karachi, Pakistan. She completed a residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Cincinnati in Ohio, before moving on to complete a fellowship in Hematology/Oncology at Northwestern University in Chicago. Dr. Khan specializes in the treatment of myeloproliferative neoplasms and other hematologic malignancies. During her fellowship Dr. Khan spent her time in the lab studying novel pathways to target in the treatment of Myeloproliferative Neoplasms. She intends to use her lab research experience to help develop early phase clinical trials in hematologic malignancies.
- Board Certification: Internal medicine, Hematology, Oncology
- Fellowship: Northwestern University
- Residency: University of Cincinnati, College of Medicine
- Internship: University of Cincinnati, College of Medicine
- Medical School: Aga Khan University
- Hematology and Medical Oncology
- Malignant Tumors
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
1801 West Taylor St
Outpatient Care Center - Suite 1 E
Chicago, IL 60612