Cruz Madrid, Katya M.D.
Dr. Cruz Madrid is an Assistant professor of Medicine in the division of Geriatric Medicine. Her clinical practice focuses in the care of elderly patients, diagnosis and treatment of dementia, frailty, falls, mood disorders, incontinence, hearing problems and other chronic diseases. She believes in active communication with patients and family, as well as education of different health issues are related with compliance, decrease hospital admissions, reduction of number of medications and adverse effects.
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine and Geriatric
- Fellowship: University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Medicine
- Residency: Michael Reese Hospital & Medical Center
- Internship: Michael Reese Hospital & Medical Center
- Medical School: Universidad Evangelica de El Salvador, San Salvador
- General Internal Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
1801 West Taylor Street
Outpatient Care Center - Suite 1C
Chicago, IL 60612