Sikka, Monica M.D.
Biography:Dr. Sikka specializes in treating inpatient and outpatient infectious diseases. She has a special interest in HIV/AIDS and healthcare/hospital associated infections.
- Board Certification: ABIM certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases
- Fellowship: Rush University Medical Center
- Residency: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Internship: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Medical School: University of Tennessee College of Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Infectious Diseases
1801 West Taylor Street
Outpatient Care Center - Suite 3
Chicago, IL 60612