Yeldandi, Vijay V M.D.
Dr. Yeldandi treats Infections in people with impaired immunity such as recipients of transplants or people receiving other immunosuppressive treatment. He also specailzes in patients who have infections related to travel to India. His research is related to infections in recipients of transplants and HIV in India. He also provides technical support to the government of India for HIV related programs funded by US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine
- Board Certification: Infectious Diseases
- Fellowship: Loyola University
- Residency: Grant Hospital of Chicago
- Internship: Grant Hospital of Chicago
- Medical School: Gandhi Medical College
- Infectious Disease
- Global Health
- Infections in Immunocompromised Hosts
- Transplant Infectious Diseases
1801 West Taylor Street
Outpatient Care Center - Suite 3
Chicago, IL 60612