The mission of the patient care clinics of the UI Health College of Dentistry is to provide quality oral health care services to a diverse group of patients in a professional, caring, efficient, and safe environment. The students, faculty, and staff of the College achieve this mission by:
- Striving to provide a high level of care to all College patients in a manner which places priority on the needs of the patient within the profession's standards of care
- Interacting with every individual, patient, and co-worker with respect at all times
- Dressing and acting in a manner which conveys caring, competence, and professionalism
- Being prepared and helpful under all circumstances
- Demonstrating a commitment to continually enhancing our knowledge, skill, and judgment
- Maintaining an environment which is neat, clean, efficient, and safe
- Maintaining a positive atmosphere of cooperation, sharing, and teamwork, with appreciation for the unique contributions of each member of the College community to the achievement of our goals.
For information about the College of Dentistry.