Adults (15 and above) may be seen for treatment for urgent problems by APPOINTMENT ONLY. To schedule an appointment please call 312.996.8636, Monday through Friday starting at 8:00 am. Lines remain open until all available spots have been filled for the day. Your appointment will be scheduled for the following clinic day. Because of the high volume of calls we receive, it may be necessary to call several times to connect with scheduling personnel.
Emergency Problems (for example, swelling and infection) are evaluated on a daily basis.
- The state of Illinois has passed legislation recently that eliminates and limits coverage of adult dental Medicaid services. As of July 1, 2012 coverage for most adult dental procedures has been eliminated. If your treatment is not covered by Medicaid, you will be expected to pay out of pocket at the time of service.
- There is a diagnostic initial fee. Payment in full is due at the time of service. Additional fees will apply, if specific treatment is warranted. The college accepts cash, credit/debit card, check or public aid cards.
- If you have a written referral from your primary dentist for Endodontic therapy (ex. "root canal") please contact the Endodontic department directly at 312.355.3615 or fax your referral to 312.996.9500.
- If you have a written referral from your primary dentist for Oral Surgery
(ex. "wisdom tooth" extraction) please contact Oral Surgery via e-mail to: email@example.com, phone 312.996.7460, or fax your referral to 312.996.5987.
- Urgent Care may be limited due to student breaks, holidays, licensing exams and graduation.
For information about Pediatric Dentistry Urgent Care
(for children 14 years old and younger), please call 312.413.0972.