Adults (15 and above) may be seen for treatment for urgent problems by APPOINTMENT ONLY. To schedule an appointment please call 312.996.8636, Monday through Friday starting at 8:00 am. Lines remain open until all available spots have been filled for the day. Your appointment will be scheduled for the following clinic day. Because of the high volume of calls we receive, it may be necessary to call several times to connect with scheduling personnel.
Emergency Problems (for example, swelling and infection) are evaluated on a daily basis.
- If your treatment is not covered by Medicaid, you will be expected to pay out of pocket at the time of service.
- There is a diagnostic initial fee. Additional fees will apply, if specific treatment is warranted. Payment in full is due at the time of service. The college accepts cash, credit/debit card, or checks.
- Medicaid (Public Aid) is accepted in selected student clinics. Your treatment may be covered by Medicaid based on eligibility. Payment out of pocket is required for non-covered procedures at the time of service.
- If you have a written referral from your primary dentist for Endodontic therapy (ex. "root canal") please contact the Endodontic department directly at 312.355.3615 or fax your referral to 312.996.9500.
- If you have a written referral from your primary dentist for Oral Surgery
(ex. "wisdom tooth" extraction) please contact Oral Surgery via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 312.996.7460, or fax your referral to 312.996.5987.
- Urgent Care may be limited due to student breaks, holidays, licensing exams and graduation.
For information about Pediatric Dentistry Urgent Care
(for children 14 years old and younger), please call 312.413.0972.