Our Postgraduate Periodontics Program is available for dental patients needing any of the wide variety of services we provide. These services include:
- Treatment of periodontal diseases or "pyorrhea" that affect the gums and/or bone and other tissues supporting the teeth. This may include surgical and/or non-surgical therapy.
- Management of periodontal diseases in patients at high risk for periodontitis such as individuals with diabetes, or who smoke.
- Treatment of gum recession with gum grafting or periodontal plastic surgery.
- Replacement of missing teeth with dental implants.
- Procedures that help to achieve optimal orthodontic results.
- Crown lengthening (exposure of tooth structure) to improve esthetics or to allow for tooth restoration, filling, or placement of crowns.
- Treatment of patients with special medical needs including immunocompromised patients who have had organ transplantation or HIV infection.
- Conscious sedation is available for patients who are anxious about receiving care.
Please visit the following link to learn more about your gum/periodontal health or how a periodontist can help you: click here
Periodontists are dentistry's eexperts in treating periodontal disease. They receive up to three additional years of specialized training in periodontal disease treatment in both non-surgical treatments and periodontal plastic surgery procedures. Periodontists are also experts in replacing missing teeth with dental implants. Please click on the links to learn more about how a periodontist can help you:
- Non-Surgical Treatments
- Gum Graft Surgery
- Laser Treatment
- Regenerative Procedures
- Dental Crown Lengthening
- Dental Implants
- Pocket Reduction Procedures
- Plastic Surgery Procedures
PG PERIO CLINIC
UI Health, College of Dentistry,
801 S Paulina Street, Room #331
Chicago, IL 60612
Phone: 312.966.7374 and 312.996.1264
Clinic hours: Monday through Friday:
9:00 am to 12:30pm and 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm