Angela Rivers, M.D.
Get to know our provider
Dr. Rivers' clinical interest is the transition of sickle cell disease patients. Dr. Rivers will see patients in the Sickle Cell Transition Adolescent-Adult Readiness Clinic (STAR) and the general pediatric hematology oncology clinic. Her research interest focuses on the Adeno Associated Virus as a vector for gene therapy in sickle cell disease.
Specialties & Services
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Sickle Cell
- Sickle Cell Disease
Outpatient Care Center - 2 E
1801 West Taylor Street
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: Interna Medicine and Pediatrics
- Fellowship: University of Florida
- Internship: University of South Florida
- Medical School: Stanford University
- Residency: University of South Florida
- Undergraduate Education: Meharry Medical College