Divya Jain, DO
get to know our provider
Dr. Divya Jain practices in the Division of Nephrology at UI Health. Dr. Jain specializes in kidney disease and its treatment options, particularly kidney transplantation. She has a special interest in living-donor kidney donation, and she is a passionate advocate for kidney transplant recipients and donors - from pre-transplant care through postsurgical monitoring.
specialties & services
- Transplantation Surgery
- Transplant Nephrology
- Kidney Disease
Eye & Ear Infirmary, Suite 1077
1855 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship:University of Illinois
- Fellowship:University of Chicago
- Residency:Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Medical School:Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern University
- Board Certification:American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology