Eunice G. John, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. John has 40 years of experience in managing pediatric nephrology patients, as well as dialysis and transplant patients. Her special interests are in neonatal nephrology, developmental renal pharmacology, pediatric hypertension; and medical management of urological problems and renal problems related to systemic diseases. Her research interests are in developmental renal problems and pharmacology, hypertension, pediatric renal transplants, and renal dysfunction in obesity, metabolic syndrome and sepsis in animal model. Recipient of best teacher award 11 times from resident, medical students, nominated for best top doctor 10 times since 1999, and UI Health class act award 4 times for patient care.
Specialties & Services
- Pediatric Nephrology
Outpatient Care Center, 2E
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: American Board of Pediatrics
- Board Certification: American Board of Pediatric Nephrology
- Fellowship: Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Internship: Christian Medical College, India
- Medical School: Christian Medical College, India
- Residency: University of Connecticut School of Medicine
- Residency: Tulane University School of Medicine