Geraldine Luna, MD, MPH
Get to know our provider
Dr. Geraldine Luna practices in the Department of Geriatrics at UI Health, with a focus on dementia, falls, and transition of care. An advocate for elderly well-being, she is committed to providing compassionate care for the aging, frail, and ill in clinical, community, and home settings. Dr. Luna works as part of an interdisciplinary team that delivers the highest quality care and to our geriatric neighboring communities through a comprehensive continuum of nursing and medical care and social services. Her vision is to be a community leader for the geriatric population and develop innovative services for patients and their families.
Specialties & Services
- Primary Care
- Transition of Care
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 1C
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: ABIM Geriatrics Medicine, ABIM Internal Medicine
- Fellowship: Geriatrics Fellowship, UIC
- Internship: San Juan City Hospital
- Medical School: Ponce School of Medicine
- Residency: San Juan City Hospital
- Postgraduate: HPA-MPH School of Public Health UIC