Gina Jefferson, MD
Get to know our provider
With a broad background in ENT, and a specialty in head and neck surgical oncology, microvascular reconstruction, and transoral robotic surgery, Dr. Jefferson will work closely with Dr. Barry Wenig, Professor and Director of the head and neck cancer program at UI Hospital and Health Science System. Her mission is to treat patients with benign and malignant tumors of the head and neck, to eradicate cancer while maintaining quality of life issues such as speech and swallowing function by her reconstructive efforts and minimally invasive procedures.
Specialties & Services
- Ear Nose and Throat
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Microvascular Reconstruction
Eye and Ear Infirmary (EEI), Suite 387
1855 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: Diplomate, American Board of Otolaryngology
- Fellowship: University of Miami
- Internship: Howard University
- Medical School: Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Residency: Loma Linda University