Gina Jefferson, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Gina Jefferson is a head and neck surgical oncologist in the Department of Otolaryngology at UI Health. Dr. Jefferson's clinical interests include head and neck oncologic surgery, surgical treatment of benign tumors of the thyroid gland and salivary glands, microvascular reconstruction of significant head and neck defects, and transoral robotic surgery (TORS). She also leads the weekly Head and Neck Multidisciplinary Tumor Board to develop the best treatment plan for the head and neck cancer patients. Dr. Jefferson is an associate professor at the University of Illinois College of Medicine, where she also is the Associate Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Residency Program Director and faculty advisor to the Otolaryngology Interest Group.
Specialties & Services
- Ear Nose and Throat
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Microvascular Reconstruction
Eye and Ear Infirmary (EEI), Suite 387
1855 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: Diplomate, American Board of Otolaryngology
- Fellowship: University of Miami
- Internship: Howard University
- Medical School: Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Residency: Loma Linda University