Herbert H. Engelhard III, M.D./Ph.D.
Get to know our provider
Dr. Herbert Engelhard is the Chief of Neuro-Oncology section at UI Health. Dr. Engelhard's clinical interests include malignant and benign brain tumors, hydrocephalus, spinal disorders, head trauma and general neurosurgery. He has been in practice for more than 35 years.
Specialties & Services
- Brain Tumors
- CNS Trauma
- Disorders of the Cervical Spine
- Disorders of the Lumbar Spine
- General Neurosurgery
- Intracranial Hematoma
- Peripheral Nerve Entrapment
- Spinal Cord Tumors
- Spinal Disc Disease
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 4 E
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: American Board of Neurological Surgery
- Fellowship: Northwestern University
- Internship: Washington University School of Medicine
- Medical School: Duke University
- Residency: Northwestern University