Leanna Blanchard, PT, DPT, OCS
Get to know our provider
Leanna Blanchard is a physical therapist in the Department of Rehabilitation Services at UI Health. Ms. Blanchard specializes in orthopaedic physical therapy and manual physical therapy. She evaluates and treats patients that have pain or injuries to the spine and other areas of the body, and she also works with patients after they have had surgery for breast cancer.
- Rehabilitation Services
- Physical Therapy
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Manual Physical Therapy
- Breast Cancer Rehabilitation
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 2C
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60692
- Fellowship: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Residency: The Johns Hopkins Hospital/The George Washington University
- Board Certification: Orthopedic Physical Therapy