Maura A. Woznica, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Maura A. Woznica practices in the Department of Family Medicine at UI Health. Dr. Woznica provides full preventative care for all age groups, including prenatal care, pediatrics, adult, and geriatric care. Her services include contraception for women, basic orthopedic evaluations, well child exams with immunizations, skin biopsies, drainage of minor abscesses, and counseling for long-term care. Dr. Woznica focuses on treating the whole person with a multidisciplinary team that includes nutrition experts, pharmacists, behavioral health counselors, and public health promoters.
Specialties & Services
- Family Medicine
- Women's Health
- General Adult Preventative Medicine
Pilsen Family Health Center Lower West
1713 S. Ashland Ave.
Chicago, IL 60608
- Board Certification: Family Practice
- Medical School: Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine
- Residency: Ventura County Medical Center
- Internship: Ventura County Medical Center