Simon Zimnowodzki, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Simon Zimnowodzki (also known as Dr. Zim) focuses on Electrodiagnostic Medicine (EMGs), and he has performed over thirty thousand EMG studies over his thirty-plus year career. Dr. Zim is often referred complex cases for second or third opinions and frequently complements the standard EMG study (performed by doctors in the United States) by employing state-of-the-art computer assisted EMG techniques - a craft he learned in Uppsala, Sweden under the supervision of one of the world's most renowned clinical neurophysiologists.
Specialties & Services
- Electrodiagnostic Medicine (EMGs)
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 4E
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: Neurology / Neuromuscular Medicine / Clinical Neurophysiology / Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Fellowship: University of Wisconsin
- Internship: Southern Illinois University
- Medical School: Loyola University
- Residency: University of Michigan