Yoon S. Hahn, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Yoon Hahn is the chief of pediatric neurosurgery at UI Health. Dr. Hahn is board certified and specializes in caring for patients with cancer, cerebral palsy, epilepsy, facial nerve pain (trigeminal neuralgia), hydrocephalus and infections. He is bilingual and speaks Korean.
Specialties & Services
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 4E
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: American Board of Neurosurgery
- Board Certification: American Board of Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Fellowship: Children's Memorial Hospital of Chicago
- Internship: Yonsei University School of Medicine - Korea
- Internship: Northwestern University Fienberg School of Medicine
- Medical School: Yonsei University School of Medicine - Korea
- Residency: Northwestern University College of Medicine
- Residency: Children's Memorial Hospital of Chicago