- Colorectal Cancer Screening / Colonoscopy
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Functional Bowel Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Biliary Tree Disease
- Diseases of the Esophagus, Heartburn
- Small Intestinal Rehab and Transplantation
- GI Cancer Prevention Program
- Non-Surgical Weight Loss
- Hepatology (Liver Disease)
Our Areas of Expertise
The Division of Gastroenterology and Digestive Diseases at UI Health is staffed by physicians and scientists who specialize in diseases of the liver and gastrointestinal (GI) tract, which includes the esophagus, stomach, gallbladder, pancreas, small and large intestine (colon), and rectum. Our patients benefit from the latest advancements in diagnosis and treatment.
The division is directed by Dr. Barbara Jung and staffed by a team of healthcare providers and scientists who specialize in treatment of and discoveries of cures for diseases of the GI tract. We provide dedicated inpatient and outpatient care to GI patients of Illinois and beyond.