- Colorectal Cancer Screening / Colonoscopy
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Functional Bowel Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD, Chronic Diarrhea)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Biliary Tree Disease
- Diseases of the Esophagus, Heartburn
- Small Intestinal Rehab and Transplantation
- GI Cancer Prevention Program
- Non-Surgical Weight Loss
- Hepatology (Liver Disease)
Diseases of the Esophagus, Heartburn
We diagnose and treat all diseases affecting the esophagus, including gastroesophageal reflux, esophageal motility disorders, and inflammatory conditions like eosinophilic esophagitis.
If you suffer from heartburn, esophageal chest pain, or have trouble swallowing, you may benefit from further testing, such as esophageal pressure measurement (manometry), measurement of acidity (pH monitoring), or endoscopy. If you have Barrett's esophagus, our experts are equipped to treat the abnormal Barrett's lining during a specialized endoscopy.
If you are a healthcare provider wanting to refer a patient for evaluation of an esophageal disease, esophageal motility studies, pH monitoring, or treatment of Barrett's, please call our advanced practice nurse line at 312.413.2946. If you are a patient wanting to discuss possible referral for treatment of Barrett's, please call our clinic nurse line at 312.996.8298.