- Colorectal Cancer Screening / Colonoscopy
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Functional Bowel Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Biliary Tree Disease
- Diseases of the Esophagus, Heartburn
- Small Intestinal Rehab and Transplantation
- GI Cancer Prevention Program
- Non-Surgical Weight Loss
- Hepatology (Liver Disease)
Inflammatory Bowel Disease
We provide care for patients with Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) with an interdisciplinary team of gastroenterologists, a dedicated IBD pharmacist, colorectal surgeons, and advanced nurse practitioners. Our IBD clinic is run by Dr. Veena Nannegari, who encourages open communication to come up with the best possible plan to manage care. Additionally, we treat our patients in our clinic with biological therapies with the help of a dedicated infusion nurse. Our providers are skilled in seeing patients with IBD in consultation, evaluating patients for IDB, and providing continuity of care for patients with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
Patients with chronic diarrhea, rectal bleeding, weight loss, nausea, or vomiting, or any combination of these symptoms, should schedule an appointment with us for consultation and care in our clinic. Please call 312.996.8298 and leave a message, and our GI nurse will call you for scheduling.