- General Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Certified Nurse Midwives
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
- Our Team
- Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Services
- Reproductive Medicine Center
- Pregnancy/IVF Success Rates Chicago
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF): Expert Care in Chicago
- Egg Donation
- Embryo, Egg, & Sperm Freezing
- Have a Tubal Ligation but Now Wish to Regain Fertility?
- Ovulation Induction
- Psychosocial Effects of Infertility Treatment
- Patient Resources
- REI Research Fund
- Clinical Research
- Location & Directions
- Contact Us
- Reproductive Health
- Fertility Preservation Program
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Women’s Pelvic Health
- Urogynecology Program
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Family Birth Place
The University of Illinois Center for IVF & Fertility, located in Chicago, is dedicated to both providing state-of-the-art fertility treatments for couples who have been unable to achieve a successful pregnancy and to advancing our knowledge of these disorders through groundbreaking translational research. The University of Illinois Center for IVF & Fertility Team comprises nationally recognized physicians and embryologists who are on the forefront of infertility treatment and reproductive endocrine disorders.
Please feel free to contact our team members with any questions or concerns you may have.
Infertility, IVF, Reproductive Endocrinology:
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL):
Referring Physician Information:
A talented staff of physicians, nurses, therapists, technologists and other health professionals bring expertise to every aspect of patient care at the University of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences System. Please click here for more information.
For General Questions or Concerns: