- General Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Certified Nurse Midwives
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
- Our Team
- Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Services
- Reproductive Medicine Center
- Pregnancy/IVF Success Rates Chicago
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF): Expert Care in Chicago
- Egg Donation
- Embryo, Egg, & Sperm Freezing
- Have a Tubal Ligation but Now Wish to Regain Fertility?
- Ovulation Induction
- Psychosocial Effects of Infertility Treatment
- Patient Resources
- REI Research Fund
- Clinical Research
- Location & Directions
- Contact Us
- Reproductive Health
- Fertility Preservation Program
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Women’s Pelvic Health
- Urogynecology Program
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Family Birth Place
Reproductive Medicine Center
Personalized Quality Care for Fertility
The Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility team at the University of Illinois Reproductive Medicine Center in Chicago, provides state-of-the-art reproductive technologies encompassing diagnostic & therapeutic services for couples unable to achieve a successful pregnancy.
No two couples are identical. Listening closely to you is essential in order to focus on your unique needs. This allows us to provide a more personalized quality of care. We also understand that you are going through an extremely stressful time, and our staff is experienced in providing emotional support and professional help.
We utilize advanced reproductive techniques of ovulation induction, intrauterine insemination, in vitro fertilization, operative endoscopy, micro-surgical tubal repair, & hormone therapy.
Please Note: A comparison of clinic success rates may not be meaningful because patient medical characteristics and treatment approaches may vary from clinic to clinic.