Child & Youth Center
General Pediatricians at the Child & Youth Center (CYC) provide essential care from birth to age 21. There are also sub-specialists in 15 different areas with offices just down the hall, ready to join as needed in providing friendly and timely care that is family-centered and quality-focused. The goal of this comprehensive care is to keep each child as healthy as possible from infancy into young adulthood by sharing responsibility between the CYC team and the patients and their family members.
A diverse and multi-disciplinary staff ensures that all children will get the attention they deserve in a safe and familiar setting, even if the primary doctor may not be available or it is necessary to reschedule an appointment in advance. All our doctors are board certified, and they are also researchers, teachers, and scientists. Our top-notch nursing staff has a wide range of training and extensive clinical experience. We emphasize preventive care through medical management and patient education with medical, mental, and dental programs in place.
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
- Tuesday, 8 am - 8 pm
- Saturday, 8 am - 12 pm for sick visits only
- Outpatient Care Center Clinic (OCC) at 1801 W. Taylor St., Chicago, IL 60612, is our main clinic site with some 40,000 patients seen annually in 30 rooms.
- University Village at 722 W. Maxwell St., Chicago, IL 60607, is utilized by such specialties as Development and Gastroenterology.
Parking and Amenities:
- Discounted parking is nearby
- Several types of insurance are accepted.
- Lab and pharmacy services are conveniently located at both sites, and radiology needs can be met at the OCC.