Live Well! Work Well!
Starting January 9
UIH Rehab Services Department and the Department of Family Medicine are pleased to offer a 6 week (12 session) workshop for working adults with chronic health conditions.
This FREE twelve session workshop is geared for employed adults who may be struggling to meet the demands of their job while also managing health conditions.
The workshop will meet twice weekly on Tuesdays and Fridays starting January 9 from noon until 1pm. Participants are expected to attend all sessions and are welcome to bring their lunch to the workshop.
Some of the topics addressed:
- Developing a Healthy Work and Home Balance
- Dealing with Stress and Difficult Emotions
- Managing Fatigue
- Building Better Communication Skills
- Coping with Pain
- Time Management
- Making Healthy Food Choices
- Managing Depression
- Building Collaborative Relationships with Healthcare Professionals
Feel less tired and be more present and productive at work!