Aarti Raghavan, MD,FAAP, MS
get to know our provider
Dr. Aarti Raghavan is a neonatologist in the Department of Pediatrics at UI Health. Dr. Raghavan provides care for high-risk newborn patients, such as those born extremely prematurely or with complications needing surgical interventions, and newborns with genetic abnormalities and other organ-specific complications. This care begins from the delivery room and encompasses the entire duration of the child's stay in the NICU or Special Care Nursery. Dr. Raghavan is skilled in neonatal resuscitation; complex neonatal procedures; patient-centered care and family-centered rounds; and uses a collaborative decision-making model.
Specialties & Services
- Pediatric Neonatology
- Healthcare Quality & Safety
University of Illinois Hospital, 4th Floor
1740 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: University of Pittsburgh — Pittsburgh
- Fellowship: University of Illinois at Chicago — Chicago
- Residency: University of Illinois at Chicago — Chicago
- Internship: University of Illinois at Chicago — Chicago
- Medical School: Sri Ramachandra University — Chennai, India
- Board Certifications: American Board of Pediatrics (General Pediatrics, Neonatal Perinatal Medicine)