Alex Auseon, DO, FASE, FASNC
get to know our provider
Dr. Alex Auseon is a general cardiologist and sees patients with all forms of heart disease. Dr. Auseon spends much of his time supervising and interpreting all major types of cardiac imaging studies — echocardiograms, nuclear stress tests, cardiac CT, and cardiac MRI. He is the director of the cardiology fellowship training program at the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine, which provides the opportunity to help future cardiologists work towards reaching their full potential as physicians after they graduate. Dr. Auseon values the opportunity to meet patients and their families and looks for ways to improve their quality of life as they live with heart disease.
Specialties & Services
- Clinical Cardiology
- Medical Education
- Multi-modality cardiac imaging
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 3C
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: Cardiovascular Disease / Echocardiography / Nuclear Cardiology / Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
- Fellowship: The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Internship: Northshore University Hospital
- Medical School: Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency: Northshore University Hospital