Alfredo J. Mena Lora, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Mena Lora is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Medicine and Medical Director of Infection Control at Saint Anthony Hospital. His clinical interests include HIV/AIDS, infections in immunocompromised hosts and general infectious diseases.
Specialties & Services
- Infectious Disease
- HIV Medicine
- Immunocompromised Hosts
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 3
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Residency: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Internship: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Medical School: Universidad Iberoamericana
- Board Certification: ABIM Internal Medicine, ABIM Infectious Diseases