Ammara Naveed, MBBS
get to know our provider
Dr. Naveed’s services include evaluating and treating patients with chronic liver disease. She is involved in pre-transplant evaluations and post-transplant care. Her clinical interests include viral hepatitis (Hepatitis C), autoimmune hepatitis, and liver cancer.
Specialties & Services
- Liver Transplant
- Transplant Hepatology
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 1B
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine
- Fellowship: Baylor College of Medicine
- Internship: Temple University Hospital
- Medical School: Aga Khan University
- Residency: Temple University Hospital