Arthur L. Frank, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Arthur Frank is a pediatric specialist at UI Health. Dr. Frank is an expert in treating pediatric infectious diseases. He has been in practice for 45 years.
Specialties & Services
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
Outpatient Care Center, 2E
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: American Board of Pediatrics
- Board Certification: American Board of Pediatrics Infections Diseases
- Fellowship: Yale University School of Medicine
- Internship: Bronx Municipal Hospital, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Medical School: Stanford University School of Medicine
- Residency: Boston Children's Hospital Medical Center (Harvard)