Augusto Alonto, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Augusto Alonto practices in the Division of Infectious Diseases at UI Health. Dr. Alonto's clinical interests include HIV, hospital-acquired infections, and infection prevention. He is the medical director of infection prevention and control at the Jesse Brown VA Medical Center in Chicago.
specialties & services
- HIV Care
- Infectious Disease
- Hospital-acquired Infections
- Infection Prevention
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 3
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship University of Michigan
- Residency University of North Dakota
- Internship University of North Dakota
- Medical School University of Illinois at Chicago
- Board Certification American Board of Internal Medicine – Infectious Diseases