Ayman Al-Hendy, MD, PhD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Ayman Al-Hendy is an obstetrician/gynecologist at UI Health. He specializes in benign gynecologic disorders. He is internationally recognized for his research on treatment of uterine fibroids. Dr. Al-Hendy is funded by the National Institutes of Health to study risk factors for women with uterine fibroids, and nonsurgical therapeutic options.
Specialties & Services
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Benign Gynecology
- Uterine Fibroids
- Premature Ovarian Insufficiency
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 3F
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: Canadian College of Medical Genetics, McGill University, Montréal
- Board Certification: Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Medical School: Benha Faculty of Medicine, Zagazig University, Benha, Egypt
- Residency: Royal University Hospital, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatchewan
- Postgraduate: Turku University, Turku, Finland