Bhanu Harshita Settipalle, MBBS, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Bhanu Harshita Settipalle is a primary care physician and hospitalist at UI Health. Dr. Settipalle specializes in managing chronic medical conditions, including hypertension, diabetes, asthma, obstructive lung disorders, and acid reflux. She also helps patients manage mental health disorders and provides education and counseling on substance use, including tobacco, alcohol, and recreational drug use.
specialties & services
- General Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Primary Care
- Preventive Medicine
- Chronic Medical Management
- Women's Health
- Mental Health Disorders
- Counseling on Smoking and Alcohol Cessation
- Conseling on Recreational Drug Use
University Village Primary & Specialty Care, Suite 240
1309 S. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60607
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 3AA
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, Il 60612
- Residency: SUNY Upstate Medical University — Syracuse, NY
- Internship: Sri Venkateshwara Medical College (India)
- Medical School: Sri Venkateshwara Medical College (India)
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine