Catherine Ford, MD, MPH
get to know our provider
Dr. Catherine Ford practices in the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology at UI Health. Dr. Ford provides obstetrical care for low- and moderate-risk pregnancies. She also provides gynecological care including contraception, the management of complex gynecological conditions, and surgery for benign gynecological conditions. Dr. Ford has a strong interest in global women's health, and she has ongoing research focused on the prevention of mother-to-child transmission of HIV and women's empowerment in Zambia.
Specialties & services
- Gynecology Surgery
- HIV Care
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Low and moderate risk pregnancies
- Gynecological surgery for complex medical conditions
University Village Primary & Specialty Care, Suite 240
1309 S. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60607
- Fellowship: University of North Carolina
- Residency: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Medical School: New York University School of Medicine