Chen Lin, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Chen Lin practices in the Department of Otolaryngology–Head & Neck Surgery at UI Health. Dr. Lin’s clinical focus is on treating benign and malignant tumors of the head and neck, and he specializes in reconstructive surgery following the removal of tumors. He focuses on delivering high-quality oncologic care and improving patient’s quality of life. Dr. Lin’s research in head and neck oncology has been published in numerous journals and presented at national conferences.
specialties & services
- Ear Nose and Throat
- Head and Neck Cancer Surgery
- Microvascular and Reconstructive Surgery
- Salivary Gland and Endocrine/Thyroid Surgery
- Transoral Robotic Surgery (TORS)
Specialty Care Building, 6th Floor
1009 S. Wood St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: The American Board of Otolaryngology–Head & Neck Surgery
- Fellowship: Vanderbilt University Medical Center — Nashville, TN
- Residency: The Ohio State University Medical Center — Columbus, OH
- Medical School: The Ohio State University College of Medicine — Columbus, OH