Daniel K. Choi, MD, MS
Get to know our provider
Dr. Daniel K. Choi's clinical interests include treatment of children with blood and cancer disorders. The main academic interests of Dr. Choi involve infection prevention/treatment in pediatric cancer patients and clinical trials for new chemotherapeutic agents for children. Dr. Choi previously conducted research into the efficacy and clinical outcomes of children with cancer who received the annual influenza vaccine. Current research is focused upon expanding his work in the area of infection prevention and treatment. In addition to English, Dr. Choi speaks conversational Spanish and Korean. Dr. Choi received a B.A. in Political Science from Northwestern University and a medical degree from Drexel University College of Medicine, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Dr. Choi completed his residency in pediatrics and his fellowship in pediatric hematology, oncology, and stem cell transplantation at the McGaw Medical Center/Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago (formerly Children's Memorial Hospital). During his fellowship, Dr. Choi also completed a Master's of Science in Clinical Investigation from Northwestern University's Graduate School. He is board certified in pediatrics and pediatric hematology/oncology.
Specialties & Services
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Outpatient Care Center, 2E
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: Pediatrics
- Board Certification: Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Fellowship: McGaw Medical Center, Children’s Memorial Hospital
- Internship: McGaw Medical Center, Children’s Memorial Hospital
- Medical School: Drexel University College of Medicine
- Postgraduate Education: Northwestern University
- Residency: McGaw Medical Center, Children’s Memorial Hospital