Deanna K. Matusik, AuD, CISC
Get to know our provider
Dr. Deanna Matusik is co-director of the Division of Audiology at UI Health. Dr. Matusik is a specialty board-certified audiologist who focuses on cochlear implants, and she assesses and treats adult and pediatric patients with hearing loss and tinnitus.
Specialties & Services
- Cochlear implant (CI) evaluations and management
- Auditory brainstem implant (ABI) evaluations and management
- Pediatric and adult hearing diagnostics
- Hearing aid selections, fittings, and management
- Tinnitus evaluations and management
Eye & Ear Infirmary, Suite B46
1855 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Postgraduate: Northern Illinois University
- Board Certification: Specialty Board Certified in Cochlear Implants (CISC)