Dominic Ho, MD
Dr. Dominic Ho practices in the Division of Hematology/Oncology at UI Health. Dr. Ho specializes in soft tissue sarcoma, melanoma, and urological cancers. He also treats GI cancers. He is board certified in Hematology, Oncology, and palliative care. He is committed to integrating supportive care in his practice.
Specialties & Services
- Cancer Services
- Colon and Rectal Cancer
- Hematology and Medical Oncology
Outpatient Care Center, 1E
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board Certification: American Board of Hematology
- Board Certification: American Board of Oncology
- Fellowship: Loyola University Medical Center
- Internship: Loyola University Medical Center
- Medical School: University of Miami
- Residency: Loyola University Medical Center