Elena I. Barengolts, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Elena Barengolts practices in the Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism at UI Health. Dr. Barengolts specializes in treating and osteoporosis, calcium and other bone-related conditions, adrenal and thyroid gland problems. She focuses on treatment approaches that are specially designed for each patient's unique problems and circumstances.
Specialties & Services
- Calcium and Bone Disorders
- Adrenal Gland Disorders
- Thyroid Disorders
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 1C
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine, Endocrinology
- Fellowship: University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago
- Internship: Mount Sinai Hospital, Chicago
- Medical School: Sechenov School of Medicine in Moscow
- Residency: Mount Sinai Hospital, Chicago