Emilie K. Johnson, MD, MPH
Get to know our provider
Dr. Emilie Johnson practices in the Department of Urology at UI Health. Dr. Johnson specializes in pediatric urology, working with patients of all ages, from birth to young adults. She is certified by the American Board of Urology in both Urology and Pediatric Urology. She completed her medical and general urology training at University of Michigan and her fellowship in pediatric urology at Boston Children's Hospital. She also received her Master of Public Health in public health and health outcomes at the Harvard School of Public Health, giving her a more global picture of how both the whole family and the healthcare system affect patients with urologic issues.
Specialties & Services
- Public Health
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 2E
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: Boston Children's Hospital
- Residency: University of Michigan
- Medical School: University of Michigan
- Master of Public Health: Harvard School of Public Health
- Board Certification: Urology
- Board Certification: Pediatric Urology