Eric Romain, DPM
get to know our provider
Dr. Romain specializes in treating all disorders of the foot and ankle, including diabetic wound care, limb salvage, deformity correction, and musculoskeletal injuries.
specialties & services
- Diabetic Wound Care
- Limb Salvage
- Deformity Correction
- Musculoskeletal Injuries
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 2A
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Board Certification: American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Residency: University of Illinois Hospital and Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center — Chicago
- Internship: Stroger Hospital of Cook County — Chicago
- Medical School: Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science — North Chicago, IL