Faiz Hussain, MD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Faiz Hussain practices in the Sickle Cell Center at UI Health. Dr. Hussain provides both inpatient and outpatient care for sickle cell patients, including pain management care for patients in the Acute Care Center. He also is involved in the clinical research program within the Division of Hematology & Oncology.
Specialties & Services
- Hematology and Medical Oncology
- Sickle Cell
- Pain management
University of Illinois Hospital, Suite 5E
1740 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Residency: West Suburban Medical Center. Oak Park, IL
- Internship: West Suburban Medical Center. Oak Park, IL
- Medical School: Windsor University School of Medicine
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine