Frank Weinberg, MD, PhD
get to know our provider
Dr. Frank Weinberg is a physician and researcher in the Division of Hematology & Oncology at UI Health. As a medical oncologist, Dr. Weinberg is focused on providing the best care for lung cancer patients, utilizing a shared-decision making approach between the patient, family, other providers, nurses, and doctors. He uses the latest scientific research and approved medications to individualize care for each patient. As a researcher, Dr. Weinberg is interested in improving outcomes in patients treated with immunotherapy, and he has made important discoveries in the fields of cancer biology and metabolism.
Specialties & services
- Hematology and Medical Oncology
- Lung Cancer
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 1E
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
55th & Pulaski Health Collaborative
5525 S. Pulaski Rd.
Chicago, IL 60629
- Fellowship: University of Michigan
- Residency: University of Michigan
- Internship: University of Michigan
- Medical School: University of Illinois
- Postgraduate: Northwestern University
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine (Hematology & Medical Oncology)