Franklin U. Njoku, MD, MPH
get to know our provider
Dr. Franklin Njoku is an internist in the Sickle Cell Program at UI Health Dr. Njoku provides individualized care to sickle cell patients in the clinic, during hospitalization, and at the acute care center.
specialties & services
- General Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Sickle Cell
University Of Illinois Hospital, 5th Floor
1740 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Fellowship: University of Illinois in Chicago
- Residency: Cook County Hospital Chicago
- Medical School: University Of Nigeria
- Postgraduate: University Of Alabama at Birmingham
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine