Heather Taff, MD/PhD
Get to know our provider
Dr. Heather Taff practices in the Department of Pediatrics at UI Health. Dr. Taff is a general pediatrician and works with patients of all ages, from newborns to young adults. She has a wide experience in caring for children, including routine childhood illnesses, school and mental health problems, and medically complex children. Dr. Taff is a major advocate for vaccines and other forms of preventive care. She believes in empowering families to find the best treatment plan that works for them and their children.
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Specialties & Services
- Pediatric Primary Care / General Pediatrics
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 2E
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
- Board Certification: American Board of Pediatrics
- Fellowship: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Residency: University of Chicago/Comer Children's Hospital —Chicago, IL
- Postgraduate: University of Wisconsin — Madison, WI
- Medical School: University of Wisconsin — Madison, WI