Hema Krishna, MD
get to know our provider
Dr. Hema Krishna practices in the Division of Cardiology at UI Health. Dr. Krishna treats a wide range of cardiac conditions with particular clinical and research expertise in valvular heart disease and cardiomyopathies. She has additional specialization in echocardiography and provides imaging support of percutaneous and surgical heart procedures. Dr. Krishna's practice philosophy focuses on high-quality, evidence-based medicine and a collaborative approach with her patients to create the right treatment plan for each individual. She is board-certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular diseases, echocardiography, nuclear medicine, and cardiac computed tomography (CT).
specialties & services
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Valvular heart disease
Outpatient Care Center, Suite 3C
1801 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60612
University Village Primary & Specialty Care
1309 S. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60607
- Fellowship: Mayo Clinic — Rochester, MN
- Fellowship: University of Illinois at Chicago — Chicago, IL
- Residency: Medical College of Wisconsin — Milwaukee, WI
- Internship: Medical College of Wisconsin — Milwaukee, WI
- Medical School: The Ohio State University College of Medicine — Columbus, OH